Professional Legal Service
Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C.,
Cooperatives, like people, are unique. At Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, with offices in Michigan and Illinois, our attorneys have more than a century of combined experience serving cooperatives and representing them in virtually every legal issue your Board may encounter including but not limited to:
• General Cooperative Litigation
• Medical and Recreational Marijuana • Amending Governing Documents
• HUD and State Housing Laws
• Drafting Rules and Policies • Fair Housing Complaints
• Disability Accommodations • Civil Rights Complaints
• Tax Appeals • Mortgage Refinancing
• Management Agent Selections and Transitions • Member/Neighbor Disputes
• Board Member Disputes • Annual and Special Meetings
• Parliamentary Procedure
• Insurance & Risk Management • Board Training
Our Cooperative legal team engages in consistent and regular continuing legal education in Michigan and Illinois so we stay up to date with laws affecting your Cooperative including what we believe to be the Big Three: landlord/tenant laws, federal fair housing – disability laws, and corporate governance.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our Cooperative clients. We recognize and understand that each Cooperative is unique unto itself so we will never use a one-size fits all approach in our services to our clients. You deserve better – and get it with our Firm. Contact Randall Pentiuk at RPentiuk@pck-law.com or call our office at 734-281-7100 (Michigan) or 773-435-6503 (Illinois).