Hyde Park Coop, MI
1969 Hyde Park Dr.
Detroit, MI 48207
These Hyde Park Cooperative units certainly enjoy a spot in Detroit’s close-in treasury of Mid-century modern architecture.
The unit we are focusing on is a prime one with a corner location and a long view. Its straight-lined modern exterior holds a completely remodeled interior with walls cut away, kitchen opened up and stairs that now are floating.
The Hyde Park Cooperative is one of those city neighborhoods where turnover is low and units sometimes change hands without ever hitting the public market.
Key features: Prime location for architecture lovers and city dwellers in the heart of the Lafayette-Elmwood area, one block from the Dequindre Cut. Striking mid-century coop has been completely remodeled inside to contemporary style with open lines, handsome kitchen, floating stairs.
Welcome to Hyde Park Co-op
- 96 unique units with a variety of floor plans; 1-story ranch, 2-story, and 3-story townhouse.
- Outdoor living spaces, including front and rear courtyards enclosed by brick and cedar fencing.
- Full basements and attached garages
- Situated off Lafayette Park on St. Aubin between Antietam and Hyde Park Rd.
- Borders the Dequindre Cut with access from Gratiot and Lafayette streets.
- Within walking distance to Eastern Market, riverfront, stadiums, theaters, museums, many restaurants, and entertainment.